OPEN MON – FRI, 8:30 - 4:30, TEL: 403-881-3920
The Centre has an on-site pharmacy providing prescribed drugs as part of the primary health care to the Stoney Nation. As part of a multidisciplinary team, pharmacists provide pharmaceutical care to patients, supervise the drug distribution system and provide information and advice concerning medications to patients, patient families and other members of the health care team.
Your pharmacist will:
- Identify and resolve any potential medication concerns.
- Explain how to effectively manage your medications.
- Provide general health and lifestyle tips manages your medication.
- Discuss any changes to your medications with you.
- Your pharmacist can print a full list of your medications and allergies in wallet-sized format, so you can keep it with you at all times.
You can bring unused medication and used syringes to the pharmacy for environmentally responsible disposal.