Mission, Vision, Values
- Promoting health, prevent injury and disease, treat illness and injury to promote the wellbeing of all people
- Providing leadership and community support through emphasis on health promotion, wellness and illness prevention
- Building healthy, dynamic communities in the Stoney Nation.
Healthier people in a healthier Stoney Nation.
Patient safety, high-quality services and patient- and family-centred care are priorities for Stoney Health Services.
Your health and wellness are our primary concerns. What guides us in our work is the belief:
- Safe and high quality services are essential to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
- Culturally-adapted care and services should be available where possible.
- Health is a shared responsibility where patients and families are active partners in their care & services.
- Health and wellness add to quality of life.
- Health promotion is an investment for the future of the community.
- Healthy communities include supportive families and partnerships as well as healthy neighborhoods, environments and support systems.
- Individuals and communities are capable of identifying their needs and adapting to meet them.