Days of Operation
Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Where needed in the Banff to Calgary general area
(403) 881-3920, Ext. 709
Medical Transportation Services:
Medical Transportation Services: Medical Transportation Services are provided in accordance with the policies set out by the federal Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program for medically necessary services that are NOT provided by Stoney Health Services.
- <>Requests for appointments in Banff, Canmore or Calgary must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. For appointments at the Stoney Health Centre, a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required.
- <>Confirmation from the attending specialty service or external health care provider is required when booking transportation.
- <>Clients booking medical transports must:
- >Provide the names, addresses, phone numbers and specialties of the health care providers
- >Provide current phone numbers and Alberta Health Care numbers, as well as Status and Alarm Numbers
- >Be ready for pick-up 2 hours in advance.
- <>Note: If private vehicle is deemed appropriate by Stoney Health Services, financial support for gas and parking fees may be provided.