Days of Operation
Monday to Thursday
Hours of Operation
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Bearspaw Youth Center (BYC); Upstairs
(403) 881-3920, Ext. 749
Stoney Health Service’s (SHS) Physiotherapist collaborates with the SHS multidisciplinary team to provide culturally-sensitive assessment, consultation, education and direct treatment to Morley community members living with pain, movement difficulties and disabilities.
- Individualized physiotherapy assessments, advisory services, treatment plans, direct services and exercise programs
- Assessment and treatment of injuries and chronic pain
- To support injury prevention, recovery from injuries and chronic pain management
- To support rehabilitation following discharge from hospital and/or surgery
- To enhance wellbeing in the elderly
- To help expectant mothers with pregnancy-related discomfort
- To help women manage pelvic floor dysfunction (incontinence, pelvic pain)
- Supplementary therapy to help manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions, arthritis etc.
- Community-based exercise programs to encourage healthy movement and fitness