Harm Reduction and Sexual Health Services
Days of Operation
Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Stoney Health Services Trailer (12 – 4 pm)
(403) 803-4683 or
Call or Text
Harm Reduction and Sexual Health Services: We offer a safe place for individuals to seek confidential counseling, supplies, testing and treatment related to safer substance use and sexual health.
Nursing personnel is available to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
Walk-ins are welcome. No referrals are necessary.
- Confidential information for safer substance use
- Confidential information, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted and blood borne infections, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- Distribution of safe injection, inhalation and substance use supplies
- Mobile testing and support
- Naloxone kits and education
- Nurse practitioner services
- Opioid Replacement Therapy (Suboxone, Sublocade, Methadone)
- Pregnancy testing
- Safer sex options, including condoms and emergency contraception
- Sharps return
- Other referrals and support, as needed.
Healthcare providers looking to refer clients download and complete our Client Referral Form (form must be submitted via fax).