Days of Operation
Hours of operation
Stoney Health Services Trailer
(403) 803-4683 or
Call or Text
The SHS Harm Reduction and Sexual Health Services offer a safe place for individuals to seek confidential counselling, supplies, testing and treatment related to safer substance use and sexual health. A Registered Nurse is available to discuss your concerns and answer questions you may have. Mobile testing and support is available.
No referral necessary. Walk-Ins welcome.
- – Confidential information for safer substance use
- – Confidential information, testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infections, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- – Distribution of safe injection and substance use supplies
- – Sharps return
- – Opioid Replacement Therapy (Suboxone)
- – Naloxone Kits
- – Safer sex options, including condoms and emergency contraception
- – Pregnancy testing
- – Immunizations
- – Other referrals and support as needed.