Harm Reduction and Sexual Health Services
Days of Operation
Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Stoney Health Services Trailer (12 – 4 pm)
Harm Reduction and Sexual Health Services: We offer a safe place for people wanting confidential counseling, supplies, testing and treatment for safer substance use and sexual health.
Nurses are available to discuss your concerns and answer any questions.
Walk-ins are welcome. No referrals are necessary.
- Confidential information for safer substance use
- Confidential information, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- Distribution of safe injection, inhalation and substance use supplies
- Mobile testing and support
- Naloxone kits and education
- Nurse practitioner services
- Opioid Replacement Therapy (Suboxone, Sublocade, Methadone)
- Pregnancy testing
- Safer sex options, including condoms and emergency contraception
- Sharps return
- Other referrals and support, as needed.