Days of Operation
Monday – Friday
Hours of operation
8:30am – 4:30pm
Stoney Health Center
Our primary care team is composed of family physicians, a nurse practitioners, and primary care nurses. The clinic provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment services. Emphasis is placed on the promotion and maintenance of good health, and on the continuity of care, including making referrals when required.
- – Preventive care and routine physicals
- – Diagnostic services and treatment
- – Immunizations
- – Family planning
- – Screenings and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- – Screenings and treatment for viral hepatitis B and C
- – AIDS/HIV/STD treatment, education, and prevention.
- – Services regarding health issues such as: substance abuse, smoking, sexual abuse, suicide, sexual assault, family violence, obesity and nutrition.
- – Management of many chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
- – Referrals to specialist providers
- – Cervical exams and pap smears
- – Smoking cessation services
- – Birth control and emergency contraception
- – Same-day sick visit care
- – Onsite lab draws
- – Assessment, diagnosis and treatment services
- – Workshops and group counselling
- – Radiology Services