Understanding and Treating Long COVID
Some people who have recovered from COVID-19 infection may experience symptoms that last longer than four weeks after getting COVID-19. This is now called Long COVID and can affect your whole body. Your symptoms may come and go over time.
These are some of the common signs and symptoms of Long COVID.
- Body pain, joint pain or headache
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Feeling very weak and tired or lack of energy
- Problems with memory and concentration “Brain Fog”
- Anxiety or depression
Download the brochure and watch the brief video to learn more.
Stoney Health Service’s healthcare team is ready to support you with a diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of Long COVID and its symptoms. Call 403-881-3920 to make an appointment.
Latest COVID Testing and Vaccination Information
Simple reminders to help #StopTheSpread
(Click on image to make bigger and easier to read.)