Come Train With Us!
The Stoney Health Services Fitness Centre welcomes the community to drop by.
Hours: Monday, Wed, Thur, Fri – 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesdays: 12 – 6 pm
Open weekdays, except holidays
Bearspaw Youth Centre, 2nd floor
Call 403-223-7878 for access. The front door to the fitness centre is locked at all times.
The Fitness Centre participates in the provincial Restrictions Exemption Program. All guests must provide proof of vaccination; a negative COVID, Health Canada-approved test; or medical exemption, plus government-issued ID.
We offer FREE personal training to anyone living or working in the Stoney community. Contact Mel Bigstony.
The Fitness Centre has a maximum capacity of 3 people (plus 1 staff). Physical distancing is required at all times as well as continuous masking and sanitizing.
COVID Safety Measures in Place to Help Keep the Community Healthy and Safe
- Reduced capacity. Limit of THREE (3) gym users at one time. (+ 1 staff)
- Masks required. Everyone must wear masks at all times. (Please consider low-intensity exercises.)
- A COVID questionnaire must be completed prior to entering the gym. If you have COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact Stoney Health Services to get a COVID-19 test.
- Space ventilation. Air conditioning or windows open depending on temperatures/air quality.
- Hand sanitizer use and frequent cleaning/sanitizing of all equipment.
- Bring your own water.
- Change rooms are available for use.