Come Train With Us!
The Stoney Health Fitness Centre reopens to the community starting Monday, August 9.
Hours: 12: 00 – 4:00 pm
Open weekdays, except holidays
Bearspaw Youth Centre, 2nd floor
The Stoney Health Services Fitness Centre remains open and is unaffected by the latest public health guidelines announced September 15.
The guidelines state that “Indoor one-on-one training and solo activities are allowed with 3 metre physical distancing.”
The Fitness Centre has a maximum capacity of 3 people (plus 1 staff). Physical distancing is required at all times as well as continuous masking and sanitizing.
The Fitness Centre is open Monday to Friday from 12:00-4:00 and is open to all community members.
COVID Safety Measures in Place to Help Keep the Community Healthy and Safe
- Reduced capacity. Limit of THREE (3) gym users at one time. (+ 1 staff)
- Masks required. Everyone must wear masks at all times. (Please consider low-intensity exercises.)
- A COVID questionnaire must be completed prior to entering the gym. If you have COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact Stoney Health Services to get a COVID-19 test.
- Space ventilation. Air conditioning or windows open depending on temperatures/air quality.
- Hand sanitizer use and frequent cleaning/sanitizing of all equipment.
- Bring your own water.
- Change rooms are available for use.