Health is a shared responsibility.
Health and wellness add to quality of life.
Health promotion is a cost-effective investment for the future.
Healthy communities include supportive families and partnerships, as well as healthy neighborhoods, environments and support systems.
Individuals and communities are capable of identifying their needs and adapting to meet them.
Our management philosophy applies to everyone in our organization regardless of title. In addition, it extends to our relationship with clients, service providers, the Stoney Nation and the community at large, as follows:
- -We believe that the most valued resources in our organization is people.
- -We believe in fostering care, dignity and respect for each other.
- -We believe that integrity is vital to all aspects of our organization.
- -We believe in open, honest communication.
- -We believe that working together is essential to the ongoing success of the organization.
- -We believe that we are all accountable for our actions.
- -We believe that education enhances growth and development of the individual and the organization.
- -We believe that continuous improvement, innovation and a sense of discovery will lead our organization into the future.